The whole family sitting at the table in normal chairs…… eating….. First time ever.
Trent opened the car door (from the outside) by himself with two hands! All he needed to do was pull it open 🙂
Trent is 6 months old today!!! Here is a list of some of his milestones and other things about him:
– He is a super smile baby and loves to laugh
– he can easily grasp objects and pass objects from one hand to the other. He loves to put toys in his mouth.
– He does not have a favorite toy, but he loves to hang out in his exersaucer
– He can roll over both ways, but can be lazy about goign from back to tummy
– He is working on sitting. He can sit by himself for a few seconds, but rarely longer than that
– He is easily distracted, especially by his big sister
– He has started to babble a bit. His first word was “da”
– He seems to have my hair, which gets oily after only a day. And it looks like he is goign to have blue eyes like his daddy!
– He is very sweet and loves attention. No stranger anxiety yet
– He is still using his pumpkin seat, but he is so huge that he barely fits in it anymore!
– Just like his sister, he does not like paci’s and he rarely sucks his thumb. Not sure how we got so lucky on that twice!
– He is a drooler and lives in a bib
– He is now sleeping about 12-13 hours a night just like his sister did at this age! He usually goes to bed around 8:00 pm and gets up at about 9:00 am or later on the weekeneds. But, since Paige is in school, he has to get up at 8:00 on school days. He also usually takes a short nap at my parents house and 2-3 hour nap late afternoon. Unfortunatley, this means that I only get to see him about 2 hours a day during the work week 🙁
– He still likes to sleep on his back, but he will often roll himself over in the morning or rotate himself all around the crib before we get him up
– He still does not have any teeth. Paige had 2 by this age!
– He is a eater!!! He has about 4-5 8 ounce bottles of breast milk per day and just started eating solids. He is not a fan of straight baby food, so we mix it with rice. He tried apples first and was not a fan!
– He weighs 21 pounds 3 ounces (97th percentile) and is 28.2 inches (97th percentile).
– He is wearing size 3 diapers and we deal with blowouts on a near daily basis. He is one messy boy!
– He has been wearing size 6-9 or 6-12 month clothes. In fact, the 9 month clothes are starting to get pretty snug! It’s sad how many outfits I have bought him that he will never get to wear!
– She is still super cute 🙂
Now no more liquid vitamins….. I hope. 🙂
Exciting! I can do the same thing. Just like Trent!
Okay Siri is stupid. But Paige used the voice recognition in Siri to send her first text message to her Mommy! It said “I want my palm please please”. It should have said dog but close I guess? Well Mommy threw her dog up the stairs. So Paige sent another text “Ah thank you mommy”. 🙂